Modern 1-Bedroom Apartment with East-Facing Balcony, Prime Location Near Darling Harbour
This expansive and recently updated fully furnished one-bedroom apartment on the 11th floor boasts a combined lounge and dining area, an internal laundry, a generously sized bedroom with built-in storage, and an east-facing balcony overlooking George St.
Conveniently located opposite World Square and the Ernst & Young Building, this property is just a few minutes walk from Darling Harbour, the Queen Victoria Building, and Town Hall train station. It is also near UTS and the University of Sydney.
- A spacious living area with tiled floors throughout, opening onto an entertainer's balcony.
- A large bedroom with built-in storage and a queen-size bed, with access to the balcony.
- A modern kitchen equipped with SMEG appliances, a stone bench, and a dishwasher.
- A contemporary bathroom with a bathtub and a separate free-standing shower.
- Secure building amenities including a swimming pool, gym, sauna, and heated spa.
*** Tenant(s) are liable to purchase swipe keys for themselves for $100 per Swipe Key ***
Lease Term: 6/12 Months + Extension
Please contact our office on 9266 0060 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: Australia City Properties Management Pty Ltd has not verified whether or not the information is accurate and has no belief in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their enquiries to determine whether or not this information is accurate. Images may be subject to change without notice.