DEPOSIT TAKEN - OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED
Large 2 Bedroom Unit on Level 20 with Views - Available Now - Virtual Video Tour: https://youtu.be/QGlIzqNRiVo
*** TO REGISTER for the INSPECTION SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY with your preferred day and time and we are available ANYTIME between Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm & Saturday 10am to 3pm - By NOT registering for the inspection you may not be notified of changes and attendance by our agents ***
Virtual Video Tour: https://youtu.be/QGlIzqNRiVo
This unfurnished West facing 2 bedroom apartment is perfectly located in a prime location in the CBD, just 2 minutes walk to Town Hall station, Coles Supermarket, Cinema on George Street and 10 minutes walk to Darling Harbour.
With a light-filled living and dining area leading to a large balcony, it offers a comfortable, quiet and modern lifestyle.
- Open plan bright lounge room leading to an entertainers balcony with views
- Timber floors throughout
- 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Kitchen appliances with gas cooking, electric oven & dishwasher including stone bench top
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- 2 Bathrooms ( Main bedroom with ensuite )
- Internal laundry with Dryer
- Building Facilities Include - Intercom, Lift, Indoor Pool, Spa, Gym, Games Room & BBQ Area
*** Tenant(s) are liable to purchase swipe key for themselves at a cost of $100 per Swipe Key ***
Rent: $700 Per Week
Inspect: By Appointment
Lease: 6/12 Months
NO PETS PERMITTED
Please contact Philipp on 0405 611 999 for more information or to arrange a private appointment.
Disclaimer: Australia City Properties Management Pty Ltd has not verified whether or not the information is accurate and has no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Images may be subject to change without notice.