DEPOSIT TAKEN-OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED
Unfurnished Spacious 1 bedroom + STUDY - Available NOW. Video walkthrough: https://youtu.be/oabFNushfOA
Take the video walkthrough - https://youtu.be/oabFNushfOA
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed and conducted.
By registering you will be advised of any changes, updates, or future inspections. For a private inspection please contact our office 02 9266 0060
This modern unfurnished one bedroom + STUDY apartment offers an ultra-convenient urban lifestyle and is located in the Summit Building in the heart of the CBD.
With a great sense of space, this apartment has a warm and natural feel with timber flooring. Featuring open plan living, wooden floors, an elevated bedroom, spacious study room, gas cook top, an internal laundry, air-conditioning and after hours security, this apartment is the perfect city pad for any busy executive.
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious STUDY room ( OCCUPANCY LIMITS APPLY )
- Spacious and open plan living room with floorboard throughout
- Exclusive location in the middle of CBD
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Good size bathroom with separate shower and bath tab
- Split system air conditioning
- Secure key building
- Only minutes walk to train stations, light rail station and bus stops
- Restaurants, cafés, bars and supermarket just around the doorstep
- Building facilities include pool, gym, spa, sauna, BBQ area, table tennis and pool table
* Tenant(s) are liable to purchase each swipe key for themselves at a cost of $100 per Swipe Key *
Lease Term : 6/12 Months + Extension
Sorry No Pets permitted
Inspection : As advertised
Please call Desmond on 02 9266 0060 for further information.
Disclaimer: Australia City Properties Management Pty Ltd has not verified whether or not the information is accurate and has no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Images may be subject to change without notice.