Take the virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=4qeggxvyxsv
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed and conducted.
By registering you will be advised of any changes, cancellations, updates, or future inspections.
NOTE: While attending a private inspection it is mandatory to check-in using the Service NSW app, wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer, not permitted to touch anything in the premises and take off shoes before entering the premises.
This as new large & spacious one bedroom apartment is located on level 5 with water views.
Positioned in a popular Barangaroo sought after complex this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Walk downstairs and at your foot steps you have a variety of restaurants, bars, clubs access to public transport and a short stroll to all amenities.
This bright and airy apartment is facing the water and features the following + too much to list!
* Spacious and bright living room leading out to an entertainers balcony overlooking the water and city skyline
* Modern Kitchen with European Appliances including Stone Bench, Gas Cooking & Dishwasher
* Modern Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Internal Laundry With Washer / Dryer
* Spacious bedroom with Built In Wardrobe
* Flowing from the lounge study / dining nook
* Timber Floors throughout lounge / dining and luxury carpet in bedrooms
* Air Conditioning Throughout
* Security Building With Intercom + Concierge Service
If you require a car space please notify us and we may be able to obtain one for an extra $150 Per Week.
Rent: $750 Per Week
Inspect: Submit an online enquiry and we will contact you for a private inspection ( Subject to tenant access )
Pets: Sorry No Pets Permitted
Disclaimer: Australia City Properties Management Pty Ltd has not verified whether or not the information is accurate and has no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.