Unique offering of a West facing 2 bedroom capturing the mesmerizing sunset
SOLD on 11/11/2021
, for $1,270,000
The property shows amazing appeal having one impressive sized balcony with stunning city views of city skyline and the Anzac bridge. In addition, the building offers great facilities including a gym, swimming pool, spa and a 24hr reception and security.
Situated high up on level 26 of the building.
- 2 bedroom and balcony all facing west
- Enter into a vast and open living space extending onto large balcony with spectacular city and distant water views
- Both bedrooms have stunning views of Anzac Bridge and Darling Harbour
- Large sized balcony can cater for great family and friends occasions
- Large kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and convection stove top
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Two generous & bright bedrooms with built-ins
- Large sized ensuite with plenty of ventilation and light
- Access the private balcony from the bedroom
- Main bedroom with large double built-in wardrobe
- Spacious and separate laundry room
- One secure car parking space
- Great building facilities Inc. gym, spa, pool and sauna
All of these great features amplified by an unbeatable location with all of Sydney's attractions at your fingertips. The apartment provides a great opportunity to enjoy the perfect city lifestyle.
Strata: $2,259.97/q (After 10% discount)
Water rate: $183/q
Council rate: $285/q
Apartment area: 99sqm
Car space: 17sqm
In compliance with NSW government health regulations and our agency's COVID safety plan, spectators may not be allowed into the auction depending on numbers.
Please refrain from entering the property if you;
1. Are experiencing flu like symptoms ie. fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, muscle pain and runny nose
2. Been in a hotspot area that has been alerted by Services NSW that a case has been identified
3. Have recently been overseas or has been in contact with someone that has been overseas in the past 14 days
If you are entering premises, please wear mask, and refrain from handshaking, touching any surfaces.
Only one person (even if you are from the same household) allowed to view property at any one time.
We thank you for your understanding, this process is in place to ensure the safety of all, and to maximise efficiency during this difficult time.